I offer 1:1 or group therapy in a variety of forms: in person, online or telephone. Contact me and we can make a plan of what works best for you.
Head here to buy my book in electronic or paperback format. To be notified of when new products will be available please join my mailing list.
Therapy (in person or online)
Humans exist in relationships. There’s no way around it
We need others to witness us, we need others we can open up to, we need others to understand our own minds, and sometimes we need others who we trust (and who do a lot of their own inner work!) to guide us.
Therapy also gives you the space to be your most vulnerable without being judged. It provides insight and new ways of thinking so that you can break out of patterns you don’t even realize you’re stuck in.
Everyone needs a therapist. I need one, you need one, even your grandmother needs one.
- Identify and heal what's holding you back, reach your highest potential. The world needs you!
- Manage your emotions! Don't let them control you, instead find out their hidden message.
- Connect to your true purpose and know what makes your heart sing.
- Increase your self-esteem (but not so you become a jerk). Self love and knowing who you are is the foundation for everything.
- Find joy, love, compassion and bliss in your life. Happiness is your birthright.
- Learn practical tools to help you overcome stress, difficult events and uncomfortable emotions.
Some other ways to work with me are through the below products I've created.
This contains many of my visualization and therapy techniques to dramatically improve your life!
Join my mailing list for access to my recorded visualizations
Join my mailing list to be informed of new courses.
Contact me if you'd like me to speak at your event or facilitate a workshop for your group.
The Latest Blog
Peak into the musing of my mind, and read on topics that people often ask me about.
Why do we become Overwhelmed?
Feeling overwhelmed is a very common psychological issue, affecting up to 1 in 4 adults...
Using Good Boundaries
Good boundaries protect us from our own tendency to sacrifice ourselves for other people. When...
Being Authentic is Healthy and Freeing
Authenticity is one of the most important parts of being human. But it's also one...
Accepting Who You Are
The first tool that will help you deal with emotional overwhelm is to simply understand...
Starting Where You Are
So, what does it mean, then, to be a highly sensitive empath? If you need...